Hi Thrivemet Users,
I am Abdullah Rubel. I just wanted to take some time to tell you how we collect and store your data. This is not a long boring privacy & policy pages that I am flowing to store your data.
There are a few types of data we collect from your browsing history and we store them at different platforms. Let me break things down for you.
1. We collect your name and email and store it on MailChimp. That’s we use when sent you updates.
2. If you are our clients, you are already registered our client dashboard, we store your name, email and order details.
3. If you are registered to facebook messenger bot, we store your data facebook and botletter, that platform I use for sent facebook messages.
4. We also store pixel cookies that we use to retarget visitors who have visited our website.
5. We also use google analytics (google hold the data) which helps us how many people per day visit my website.
If you have any questions about my privacy & policy, please contact us.